A parent’s behavior on and off the field of play can determine whether a child has a positive experience participating in sport. Red Star Soccer's goal is to help parents be better role models, volunteers, and supporters.
Parent Roles include the following:
• Be the child’s best fan
• Provide unconditional love and support regardless of performance
• Be a fan of the entire team
• Volunteer and participate
• Support the coach
• Let the coach do the coaching
• Be a role model for your child
• Understand the sport of soccer
Through improved education and communication, the partnerships between the parent, academy and coach can be enhanced, culminating in nurturing sports environments for children, while fostering life long participation and a healthy life style.
Please check back here every month as we update you with parent education articles.