Bill of Rights for Young Athletes
BILL OF RIGHTS FOR YOUNG ATHLETES
- Right of the opportunity to participate in sport regardless of ability level.
- Right to participate at a level that is commensurate with each child's developmental level
- Right to have qualified adult leadership
- Right to participate in safe and healthy environments
- Right of each child to share the leadership and decision-making of their sport participation
- Right to play as a child, not as an adult
- Right to proper preparation
- Right to equal opportunity to strive for success
- Right to be treated with dignity by all involved
- Right to have fun through sport.